do the cooling fans work independently or together

20

Asked by Aug 02, 2011 at 04:39 PM about the 2004 Chevrolet Optra

The driver side fan turns on later, and turns off sooner than the passenger side fan.  Is this a problem, or is it supposed to work like that.

2,945

thats just how the work on is for engine temp and the other is for a/c and extreme overheating

Best Answer

most work together,run at same time,2 speeds,low,high.this may be the way this cars colling system works for the fans.

20

Do you know a lot about this car? I have had it just over a month and am still finding out things. I can't figure out how to quickly check the transmission oil. Is there a way? The manual states a special tool, raising the car and doing a lot of work. Thanks Catherine

305

Automatic or standard

20

auto - since the temp runs slightly below center all the time, I think it must be okay. Do you know anything else about the OPTRA? I can't figure out the headlight system. My low beams go off when the high beams go on. I've never had this happen in a car. From the small manual I can't figure out if this is right. Thanks for the reply