I have chevrolet Optra LS. My Low beam Headlight are not Aligned properly. Driver Side Low beam is OK but left Side is Little bit Upward and Blurred.Please tell me how to adjust the Low beam.

Asked by Nov 06, 2014 at 11:54 PM about the 2003 Chevrolet Optra

31,245

There are two different adjusters. Get a Philips head screw driver. Look on top and on the middle side of the headlight for the philip head screws. Ajust accordingly.

11,325

Pull your car to a wall in the shade on a level surface. Turn on the lights and then using the Phillips head screw driver, adjust the top screw bu turning it counter clockwise. That will allow the lights to go down. Tighten the screw clockwise and that will allow the lights to rise. If the left side is too low, bring it up to where it matches the right side.