stripes

Asked by Aug 09, 2010 at 08:47 AM about the 1983 Ford F-100

I had a 1982 ford f100 stepside that was red w/black and gold stripes on the sides, I now have a 1983 stepside that I would like to duplicate w/ the same stripping. I'd like to find out what the dimensions of the stripping was, it sure looked like a factory option, can you help me??
thank-you
AL

in 82 it probley was factory,but now their is no striping avalable for it,if you have a good picture of it ,a good paint shop can paint them on for you,but you would be looking at a complete paint job.

Do you know if there is a way to get into Fords archives and find out options w/pictures that were available in 82, I don't have any pictures, i could guess and come pretty close. they were decals, not painted on. thanks ALF

no dont know of any,yes i know they were not painted on ,you might try to google it and see if it showes a picture of what you are looking for.