Best engine oil stop leak

Asked by Apr 12, 2015 at 03:11 PM about the 1973 Ford F-100

I have a very bad oil leak on the left rear of the head of a 360 motor.  Don't have time or
money to fix properly right now.  I was wondering what oil leak you might recommend ?

Unless you plan on rebuilding that engine very soon none. That stuff works temporary or not at all and for a very short time. Think about some chemical goop circulating through your engine looking for holes to plug. The rod bearing oil holes... and so on. And you say very bad..it's not going to work. Sorry. There are some guys that might disagree, but I stand by what I said. know, the label makes fantastic claims. But its bull

Are you sure it's not valve cover gasket? That's an easy and cheap repair

150

As above, I would check valve cover gasket before poring stop leak in the engine.

7,995

Stop leak is useless on a cork gasket, it will actually make it worse. Just replace gaskets