I have a 66 ford pick up I have no lights (headlights tail lights etc)where do I start and where do I go from there

Asked by Apr 01, 2015 at 10:37 PM about the 1966 Ford F-100

97,095

Check for a fried fuse link, they are attached to the starter solenoid' s battery side post, a test light works best for this unless it it obvious that one is fired, if everything is good fuse link wise then contort around under the dash and check for battery voltage at the headlight switch itself, if you have power there then replace the headlight switch, if not start tracing back towards the fuselink to find the broken circuit. HTH

Best Answer
68,675

Remember that the front parking lights are supposed to switch off when you switch on the headlights. This is normal for any pre-1968 vehicle. HTH. -Jim