I have a problem. I have a 1965 ford F-100. almost everything works great.. Except that i have no brake lights. all my lights work fine when i turn them one, but when i apply the brakes my brakes lights do not come on, it's not a bad fuse, and none of the lights are burnt out, so i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this problem, I've tried looking it up and I don't know if i'm just asking the wrong questions or not, but i haven't been able to find anything to help me out.

5

Asked by Aug 13, 2016 at 02:56 PM about the 1965 Ford F-100

70

did you check the brake light switch? should be attached to the brake pedal somewhere.. it may be loose or have come disconnected or may just need replaced if you go the auto parts store and ask for one you will then have an idea what you are looking for when you get under the dash