Where is the VIN on a 1963 FORD F-100 Pickup?

10

Asked by Jun 10, 2013 at 05:09 PM about the 1963 Ford F-100

We purchased a gas station on a sheriffs sale and there is a 1963 Ford F-100 pickup in
side.  We have no title and I can't locate the VIN.  Can you help please?

has to be under the glass in the corner near the weatherstrip~

-drivers side~ I believe embossed in the firewall, the door jamb, and the suspension support, radiator cowl.

....just a couple of places they can be found...you know you could do an internet search...same as I would to get a correct answer...info.com will take you there~

10

Thank you. I will check there.

that's a cool buggy...color, condition...I'm drooling----the wife would kill me, she's still payin' off the MINI (48th BD present)~ still am a mechanic with a full complement of mechanics tools but have MS now and they won't let me work now~