1963 Ford F100 "Unibody" Longbed

5

Asked by Apr 28, 2010 at 10:30 PM about the 1963 Ford F-100

Hi I have a 1963 Ford F100 Longbed I plan on doing a full restoration on. How much are these trucks appraised for

sorry,but these trucks arent worth much,even restored you may get a grand for it.

35

A grand! Please. . . . A 61 62 or 63 Uni short bed in great shape can grab you between $3000 up to $25,000 for a done Uni. The long beds can't be that far off

5

they are rare, i had the same one and put a 7.3 powerstroke with a 4x4 frame and got rid of it so im kicking my ss for it

4,755

not much worth. u can always check with a dealer though.

if it was a short bead and in good shape you would have something,long bed use it to haul fire wood.

i have a 61 long bed custom cab big window (very rare) with some basic up dates in primer i was offerd 10g but this truck belonged to my father so (no sale) the guy said he has been looking all across the states for one but could not find one with these options (v8 auto long bed big window) he said he could only find them with one or the other long bed with small window or big window but short bed. keep your truck these are becoming more in demand evreyday!

10

Hi ' I have a 1962 unibody long bed with a Big Window but its a 3on the floor with a rebuilt transmission but it was a 3 on the tree at one point. And i mite be wanting to sell it but i dont know how much its worth and ideas?

Hi l have 62f100 and l am looking for a shot bed for it