Ford Model BB for 1034

Asked by Aug 21, 2016 at 10:43 PM about the 1932 Ford Model B

I have a 1934 Ford Model BB 1 1/2 ton truck that I want to sell and cannot list it on Carguru.

Thank you,

Nice truck and rare- decide how much you will take for it, and make it higher than you think- then put it on E-Bay and in Hemmings magazine- you will get a lot of money and it will go to a good home-

Hello is your 1934 ford bb truck still for sale . Thanks

Yes, it's still available.

Sounds good, Were are you located ? How much are you asking for the the truck? Can you email me any other pics of the truck. thanks kev

We live in richmond CA. The price is $14k firm. Please let me know if you would like us to email some other pics. If yes, what specifically?