my 2000 Magna has just died -- i think maybe it's the coil? Could someone please let me know how i can access and replace this part?

Asked by Oct 10, 2012 at 02:24 AM about the 2000 Mitsubishi Magna

i have just had the gas serviced and the plugs and leads were replaced only 3 weeks ago.  i was driving today and the car just died and has no spark, could it be the coil and where would I find it?

1,030

I would start by checking the timing belt i'm not sure but it should have more than one coil if one goes the others will work. but it will run bad

Yes, it could be the coil but there are many other things more likely. And I don't know quite what you mean by having the "gas serviced"

http://produtools.com/d/manuals.php...paste that in your web address box (not search engine) and there is a wealth of information there, hope I was of some help

65

If you have no spark it is electrical, as were saying, check the coil as well as all the components related with the coil.