No power inside the cabin

Asked by Sep 14, 2010 at 01:03 PM about the 1968 Lincoln Continental

I brouth a 1968 lincoln continental, I replace the starter soneloid and I try to start the car but
no results !! I checked the inline fuses and they all good, but still no power in the cabin !!is
there any master fuse in the engine bay ? Why there is no electricity going to the cabin ?
Any answer please !!

10

if it want start take a test light find the ignition wire on the key cylinder ur igniton wire has a break in it what u can do is run a wire form switch to ur starter soneloid