Does the Smart fortwo glass roof retract like a sunroof?

cameronanderson7
0

Asked by Feb 17, 2013 at 11:59 AM about the 2005 smart fortwo

I can't tell if it's just a panoramic glass piece or a fully retracting sunroof that opens.

wow. Check you instruction manual usuall found in your glovebox. You see, if it did retract, (to where?, must have to be a sandwich that it can retract inside of, but no. There would be a most obvious set of controls if this did do that thing~

24,685

Wow indeed bob. I cant believe people actually own these things.

Hey kbro, I wanted one of these lunchboxes, but my wife said they are ugly, and one must respect the woman, so I'm driving a MINI...man this thing IS the devil, you could get yourself into a lot of trouble, sooooo much fun! although don't really appreciate being a fashion accessory, thus is the cross one must bear!

I called smartFor2 and really hit them hard with questions about stability at high speed. It really does not take an ASVAB leader to notice this buggy wants to flip around and around by, let's just draw a square and put your wheels at the corners....well duh! the saleswoman said it was solid as a brick at 65...yeah right!

...the MINI...the MINI...the MINI.~!!!

24,685

Mini is 20x the car that thing is. I changed the oil on one of those turds one time it's an overpriced piece of plastic with a motorcycle motor. It get sub-par fuel mileage for such a small car no amenities the list goes on. It it cost about 6k brand new then it might be worth it

the cavernous interior seems not possible for something so small. Astounded at the handling, probably due to all that 'plastic' which real metal is used where it's needed. Crikey, this design has remained pretty much the same for twenty years...there is a reason for that. Will try to swaller my pride on you referring to one of my favoritest things in life as "one of those turds" as it is obvious that you've never driven one-

NO amenites? where do you come off? It has every immenity imaginable what were you lookin' for 'magic neckrub attachment?". got built in GPS, cruise control is an option. A/C kicks ass. heat goes without saying. partial to these mechanically interactive switches such as the aircraft style toggles and cable operated heating environmental controls. miniusa.com is the sight? allright it has no factory walkman/mp3 player jack, but takes mp3 cd's okay.

24,685

We could argue all day i just dont like them at all

this goddamn thing is exciting! my wife's prius is NOT exciting, unless you like getting 50 mpg..no kidding 'tis a fact with her 2 1/2 hour drive 100,000 miles seems like NOTHING the way she drives it. boring boring boring. Gas mileage, no I'll take gas Smileage!

GermanSmart
0

I wouldn't take mine over 80 mph, but it still rides fine at 60. Maybe a little light on the wheels at 70, but the cops frown on me doing that on city streets, where I spend the vast majority of my time in it. At 40 mpg, I use it instead of the Prius for short trips, up to about 3 miles per leg.