Why is my car not listed?

Asked by Jul 26, 2017 at 11:54 AM about the 1995 Jaguar XJ-S

Question type: Car Selling & Trading In

My vin is sajnx2746sc199032
I submitted my car for sale 6 days ago.  It still isn't
listed.  Why?

It's been 6 days since I submitted my listing, but it still isn't listed. Why?

254,205

http://cargurus.helpscoutdocs.com/article/41-i-submitted-my-listing-but-i-can-t-find-my-car-when-i-search-for-it-what-happened

I created a listing but I can’t find my car when I search for it. What happened? A listing may be pending for a number or reasons: If it has just been submitted, it will display a PENDING status and it may take a while for it to become live on our search engine. Please allow for up to six hours for us to process your vehicle. We may have sent you a request to verify your listing via photo verification. Please check your email inbox for this request or visit your garage! You can request a new verification email. If you have not confirmed your email, your listing will not go live. Please be sure to confirm your account email. If you have not received a confirmation email, you can go to your account settings and verify your account email there.