Is it easy to sell an Acura EL in the USA?

15

Asked by Jan 01, 2011 at 09:59 AM about the 2002 Acura EL

I imported my wife's Acura EL to Texas a few years back.  Now we need to upgrade for a growing family.  I wonder if it's easy to sell this "unknown" model in the US or is it better to take it back to Canada to sell?

15

I ended up selling it to an auto wholesaler who priced it slightly lower than a Honda Civic. His concern was that the instruments were in kilometers but I guess he figured he could sell it. I figure there are plenty of people who would like the Acura badge, especially if they were going to mod or pimp the car!

25

I'm pretty sure you could sell it becauce i know that there's some people looking for el in the states