Code for Radio

Asked by Mar 01, 2011 at 05:40 PM about the 2000 Acura EL

I did not get a manual with my car does anyone have the code for a 2000 EL (I need the code for the Radio) had new battery put in and it wiped out the code.  I have sold the car so I need this up and running ASAP  Thanks so much.  You can email me at kymfrank@mts.net

5

you have to pull the radio out and get the serial # off of it and call the dealer..

Thanks Cole I was hopeing to avoid that, I will asume every code is different? I was hopeing they were!! O well... Thanks again

1,075

do u mean tl? if its the same as honda u can hold the 1 & 6 button down with the radio off. turn it on and youll get an 8 digit number. call acura with the number and they should give you the code

Thanks Adam but it didn't work!

Kym take out the radio and get the serial number then call Acura dealers and give them the serial number they well give u the code its happend wet me