can any body tell me about a auto transporter that i can trust to pick up on the east cost and bring to mn? that you have used wow how many rip off co out there???? thanks for your help....ranchero

Asked by Jan 30, 2015 at 10:56 PM about the 1973 Ford Ranchero

Suggestion: do NOT rely on web sites that will connect you to a transport service. They will tack on heavy fees that do not go toward your transporter costs. Look up transporters directly - save yourself a bundle (and all the spam). Most transporters will wait until there truck is full, so it can take several days before they can make a delivery, if not weeks. As expensive as it is, you might want to consider renting a tow dolly/trailer and fetching the car yourself.

Make sure they are DOT licensed, insured, and or bonded...lots and lots of illegal bandit truckers out there...

I used Reliable Transporters to bring a classic car home from the auction and it was perfect, shipped inside transport to my door. check out this site: I think you will be pleased with them.