Where do I find


Asked by Jul 17, 2012 at 09:11 AM about the 1972 Ford Ranchero

Question type: General

I am a new owner of a 1972 Ford Ranchero and an old guy (66) that needs assistance in locating interior parts forthis "Bucket List Machine" of mine. Specifically: Tilt Mechanism to convert to a Steering Wheel Tilt Column, Door Panesls, Bucket Seats and the Track for them, and anything else that I can't think of at 6:08am this morning. All suggestions and directions will be appreciated.

2 Answers


www.jcwhitney.com has some of what you need. there is also a chat window available and an operator will help you locate the parts you need.

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

Take my word for it. Forget J.C. Whitney. They only sell generic parts made in China or Taiwan. Nothing there is any good for an old Ford Ranchero. You need Genuine Ford Parts for your Ranchero. These are available from a few Obsolete Parts Suppliers. Try the following places for new old stock (NOS) genuine Ford parts and/or Genuine Ford Used Parts. All 3 sources offer FREE printed catalogs and are also available to read on the computer. Just do a Yahoo search for Ranchero and you will pull up a bunch of sources. Good Luck, Kenny / MrBlueOval Dearbornclassics.com AutoKrafters.com MacsAntiqueParts.com Ebay Motors.com is also a good source for finding NOS Ford Parts

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Ford Ranchero Questions

Ford Ranchero Experts

#1 MrBlueOval
Reputation 190
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 150
#3 Michael Tutty
Michael Tutty
Reputation 120
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford Mustang
397 Great Deals out of 47,365 listings starting at $1,999
Used Chevrolet Camaro
150 Great Deals out of 32,742 listings starting at $1,729
Used Chevrolet Corvette
98 Great Deals out of 20,444 listings starting at $3,495
Used Ford Torino
31 listings
Used Ford Thunderbird
11 Great Deals out of 1,044 listings starting at $6,499
Used Ford Falcon
36 listings
Used Ford F-100
169 listings
Used Dodge Challenger
116 Great Deals out of 24,259 listings starting at $8,256
Used Ford Fairlane
84 listings
Used Chevrolet Impala
542 Great Deals out of 29,827 listings starting at $799