I have a 1957 ford ranchero and I don't know where to find the fuse box? My break light won't work and I can't find any fuses?

Asked by Mar 10, 2013 at 08:39 PM about the 1957 Ford Ranchero

99,195

Typically the fuses were under the dash back in those days.

20,825

driver side,old glass type. you didnt see them looking at brake switch area?

No I don't see anything cause I didn't know what to look for. Where is the break switch area?

8,605

On old Fords, the fuse block is normally mounted on the toe board, about where the carpet ends, just outboard of the brake pedal. It is a black rectangle with the glass tube-type fuses in it, and probably the turn signal flasher as well. You have to crawl under the dash, and take a good flash light with you. It is dark under there.

Best Answer