carburator

mehrdad
0

Asked by Aug 11, 2009 at 11:04 AM about the 1981 Land Rover Series III

parts how i can find and buy carburetor parts for 1981 models?

Alex Roy
5

if you are in uk use paddock motors or even go to landrover them selves.i went to them for an exhaust manifold for my series 3 stage 1 v8 and it only cost me 111 quid i was surprised

Simon Wright
35

Buckley Brothers of Darwen are cheap. Landrover Centre in Huddersfield are great (Perfectionists). Paddock have good deals occasionally. I use Landrover Centre in Huddersfield and have had no problems.