im looking for a 1979 chevy Monza for sale

Asked by Sep 12, 2013 at 11:13 AM about the 1979 Chevrolet Monza

257,485

You can use this site, ebaymotors, hemmings, cars.com, craigslist, etc. Finding the car of your dreams is always the fun part. Good Luck!

114,975

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Discussion-c13205_ds554077 -- try to contact they person who asked this question. They had two and was thinking of selling.

I know where there is a 1979 Chevy Monza 2+2 with a bunch of extra parts. It runs good but does need a new carb. It is in michigan and has been parked in a garage for several years. I'm pretty sure he wants to sell it. His name is Mike (231) 510-0145. Give him a call. I don't know what he wants for it, but you could call him and see.

15

I to am looking for a 1979 Monza Spyder.. anyone have anything?

10

Just found this... I have a 1979 chevy monza Snyder. I owed the car since 1989. I'm in the Nashville Tn area. If interested give me a call at 6158798636. I'm Doug.