I have a 75 5.7L 350 TH auto trans, Monza 2+2/w air. Is this a car rare ?and if not, Why am I having trouble finding info ie; wiring diagram, carpet kits, dash pad and other related resto parts?

55

Asked by Jun 06, 2011 at 11:49 AM about the 1975 Chevrolet Monza

I have recently begun a resto on this car with a 76 4 cyl monza for a doner car, I am seeking any related info on this subject. I am having trouble getting info on the value of the car and availablity of the OEM parts I need. It's worth it to me so I'm not really hung up on value, just quality.

3,035

It is rare to have survived and not gone up in flames. These cars were notorious for fuel leaks and flaming.