STEERING

Asked by Sep 09, 2014 at 12:42 PM about the 1968 Ford Falcon

I AM WORKING ON A 68 FORD FALCON PUTTING IT BACK TOGETHER & SUCH. MY NEIGHBOR REMOVED THE STEERING WHEEL TO PUT ON A CUSTOM WHEEL IN THE PROCESS OF RESTORATION. THE CAR HAD NO STEERING WHEEL ON IT WHEN I GOT IT AS THE AR HAD BEEN MOVED AND SUCH. THE TIE RODS AND DRAG LINK AND EVERYTHING WAS REMOVED FROM THE CAR ALSO. LONG STORY SHORT I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO RECENTER THIS WHEEL SO I HAVE GOT THE SAME AMOUNT OF TURNS TO THE LEFT & THE RIGHT OR IF ITS EVEN GONNA HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF TURNS BOTH WAYS. I HAVE PUT ALL NEW STEERING PARTS BACK ON THE CAR AND WHEN EVERYTHING LOOKS CENTERED FROM UNDERNEATH AND I PUT MY WHEEL ON I CANT GET THE SAME AMOUNT OF TURNS BOTH WAYS. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

1,205

Stop YELLING!