Turn signal malfunction

25

Asked by Oct 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM about the 1965 Ford Falcon

Today i noticed on my 65 Falcon, that my drivers side front blinker was not working, but the rear was. i inspected the bulb and it looks fine, I then noticed that the passenger side rear was not working but the front works fine. could this be a flasher issue?

25

Turns out to be the switch, when i wiggle the blinker back and forth i get the blinkers to work correctly...

305

You will need to replace the plastic turn signal switch under the steering column. They are cheap, but you will need to splice the wires