Transmission fluid type f

Asked by Aug 20, 2016 at 11:26 AM about the 1963 Ford Falcon

Just wondering if type f transmission fluid m2c33- f or g  would be ok to use
in a 1963 ford falcon 6 clyinder 170

Yes as that is what it calls for, Type F or FA. More information can be found here: automatic-transmission-fluid-part-one-american-manufacturers/

Believe it or not your local NAPA Auto Parts store should be able to order the Type-F. My store had a case of it in stock for the longest time. They pulled it out about a year ago. I'll try to get you the part number or you can search on NAPA's website. HTH. -Jim

Order it? Man even Walmart has Type F in my area.

Looks like Valvoline makes Type-FA. Part number 341. NAPA line code VAL. The counter person may have to input "VAL341" in the part number spot for it to come up. I'll look for the Type-F part number tomorrow while I'm at work. HTH. -Jim

Yup, tennisshoes. We had a case in stock for a very long time. Since it didn't sell it got pulled out. Of course we still have the brake shoes, in stock, for a 1955 Packard Clipper! -Jim

That NAPA part number is 75-205. Type-FA transmission fluid. Apparently we no longer offer Type-F. HTH. -Jim