Front will not open from outside

20

Asked by Oct 04, 2015 at 03:52 PM about the 1963 Ford Falcon

Front drive side door will not open from the outside . The door rode was
disconnected from the clip how do you remove and replace the clip

1,375

still need more detail when you say door rode do you not mean door card what in the name of **** me sideways is a ****ing door rode how can I help you when I don't use this terminology and like I said a specialist website or club scene would be the best place for advice on this topic

20

Watch your language

65,955

You'll have to remove the door panel to access the rods and latch assemblies. You should be able to buy a clip assortment at your local auto parts store that will have the ones you need. HTH. -Jim