Door handle

20

Asked by Aug 18, 2015 at 02:20 PM about the 1963 Ford Falcon

Door handle on the driver side is not working .Inside door handle works . Is the problem
with the lock rode .And how can you make adjustments

94,865

The most common failure on those was the little metal tab that the plunger pushed on inside the door, over time they bend away from the plunger and need to be straightened or replaced if too far gone, another problem is the plunger wearing through the outside push knob casing thus making the plunger too short to contact the metal tab. HTH

4,815

Good call! Not many of us even remember what a 63 Falcon looks like!