Back Glass

Asked by Mar 23, 2011 at 09:06 PM about the 1963 Ford Falcon

Will a back glass from a sedan fit a 2 door Futura? Thanks in advance, Matt

no dont think so.

Thank you papa. Your the second person to tell me that. A guy on Ebay has one and told me it would fit. Best regards , Matt

no problem,I have herd that e-bay is going down,people selling stuff they know is not right,as they say,beware of e-bay.

785

What year & model of Falcon? 1963-65 Falcon Futura's could be convertibles, hardtops (no door posts), 2 & 4 door sedans (door posts) and in 1965 there was a Futura Wagon. Hardtops rear window glass & weather stripping is different then Sedans rear glass on North American made Falcons. I own a '64 Futura Hardtop in my photos and I use to own a 2 door sedan (post) in there also, hope this helps.

nice ride.

Thank you Troy, It is a 63 2dr. hardtop.

785

I would say no it wont fit just becuse they are different. even if it does fit, i wouldnt do it because it more than likely wont fit properly which would be dangerous

725

a sedan,and a hard-top,are completely different..The wind shields,back glass,and ,even the vent windows,are different..So,no,they wont interchange...