what size screws are used to hold the condenser and points in place in my 1962 ranchero distributor?

Asked by Feb 04, 2016 at 07:29 PM about the 1962 Ford Falcon

rebuilding my distributor and the screws for the points and condenser are
missing. need to know what size and thread,etc.

I would take the distributor into a good hardware store and try out different screws.

This site has a kit for about seven bucks, I once used the scews in the kit for a 59 ford distrutor I rebuilt and they worked. http://lbcunited.com/earlyford2/index.php? manufacturers_id=10&sort=1a&filter_id=273