thanks about the mas but i just found out that my battery was bad will that couse the code for the mas say its bad

25

Asked by May 30, 2013 at 11:42 AM about the 1984 Buick Grand National

my code read 34 which you all know its the mas but I just found out that my battery is bad so wouldn't that send shortage of power to the mas and the code would come up and the ignition is bad to.and can any body help my car as a vacuum check valveyou will see it if you zoom in on it is it suppose to be ther or can I take it off

put the new battery in---have a local shop do it...support the local guys rather than shopping at walmart..Collette, anything could be considered wrong with undervoltage at the helm...gotta fix your battery, then worry about the "computer troubles"~...as they should magically disappear once the solid power is established~

the mass air sensor is on that giant krunkely hose goin' to the intake, usually do not fail by themselves----can get clobbered up due to a bad air filter~....these things measure very small amounts to assure correct combustion~