can somebody tell me the name of the interior of the 84 gn leir Ziegler leather I need a shifter handle and I cant find the color nowhere I can find burgundy,grey,black,blue every color but mine and I need a driver side power seat controller

25

Asked by May 25, 2013 at 09:40 AM about the 1984 Buick Grand National

C:\Users\stace\Documents\942865_579257295438096_887724796_n.jpg

254,435

I found that the GN came in these color interiors....Black, Burgundy, Grey, Tan, Saddle, Sand Color Grey, Slate Grey, Dark Blue, Medium Blue. I can assume yours is "Sand color grey" by the look of the interior in the picture you posted

254,435

I also found that some places offer certain interior colors to dye the part, but that color isn't listed. My suggestion is to purchase the trim piece as cheap as you can get it, either online or a salvage yard and have your local auto body shop match and paint it for you.