Rolling chassis

35

Asked by Aug 11, 2009 at 02:10 AM about the 1974 Datsun 260Z

I picked up a 1974 Datsun 260z rolling chassis. It has a rollcage installed and the underbody is cross-welded. I also have engine mounts for a 350 engine. I've looked online and find it almost impossible to find any parts for this car. Any ideas?

35

What kind of parts are you looking for? thezstore.com is a good store, so is blackdragonauto.com, arizonazcar.com is a good place for brakes and suspension. If you're looking for an engine or drivetrain you would be best off looking at ebay or the classified sections of forums such as zcar.com, or maybe just go to the local junkyard to see what they have.

zcar..black dragon has a great FREE catalge..very helpful..ive a 74 260 myself make sure w/her to find out if shes earlier or later model...sum parts are diierent

115

Motor sport auto, HybridZ.com