iam looking for a heater hose junction connecter for 89 dodge raider

Asked by Sep 29, 2014 at 10:20 AM about the 1989 Dodge Raider

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

Cant find parts for my 89 dodge raider, i need a heater hose junction connecter

1 Answer


Try ebay,this will be and old stock item,want get it at local part,s store,you may have to modify you one.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Dodge Raider Questions

Dodge Raider Experts

#1 Matt Thibault
Matt Thibault
Reputation 140
Reputation 50
#2 raidin4fun
Reputation 50
View All

Used Cars For Sale

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.