On my raider I noticed that the rear backing plates for the rear brakes are rusted and I can find any place that can get new ones is there anyway I can use backing plates from a Dakota or a full size

5

Asked by Sep 10, 2013 at 08:12 PM about the 1989 Dodge Raider

1,575

Did you try Mitsubishi?

5

I looked into ones for the montero but every place and website I look into dont have them or they are a discontinued item

83,095

Have you tried to get some through a auto salvage yard?

1,575

To extend this question, are they just rusted or are they rusted through? If there just rusted, you should be able to clean the rust off them and paint them.

83,095

How about repairing them with POR 15

5

They are completely rusted through but I'll check salvage yards