Where can I find a right rear emergency (parking) brake cable for a 1988 Dodge Raider?

Asked by Jul 16, 2014 at 09:56 PM about the 1988 Dodge Raider

I have a 1988 Dodge/Mitsubishi Raider. It's a standard. I need to replace the right rear
parking/emergency brake cable. I am in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Where can I find this
part? If this part is unavailable, is there a cable from another vehicle that can be used?
If so what make/model should I be searching for?
Thank you

Try eBay or Google it. Someone, someplace has one.

Thanks for replying. I have googled and googled and googled ....no success yet. Will keep trying and will also try ebay. Last summer the left rear cable needed replacing and I was able to get that fairly easily. Do you know if there is an alternative vehicle model cable that might work?

I'm in the Philippines and Mitsubishi is very popular here so I'll ask the guys at the parts store. I'll let you know.

Much appreciated!

Okay here's what I found out. Mighty Max, Ram 50, Mitsubishi Pajero and Montero all share the same brake system. If you go to a major auto parts store they're bound to list one of them. Let me know.

Great information - will start to search for these options and will let you know. Again - Many thanks!

For reference, the part number you need is MB256340. This is not the same as the pickups. It will only fit 87-88 Raiders and Monteros.

Again all help on my hunt much appreciated! And having this kind of specific info certainly steers me on the right path! Is there a brand name that goes with that part number you provided?

That is the OE Mitsubishi/Chrysler part number There is also a Wagner number 132867 and an Absco 32025.

Thanks Again!