Error codes U2105, U2106, P0087 ,U3111 on Vauxall Corsa Elegance 1.4 do I really need to replace ECU

Asked by Aug 03, 2016 at 07:08 PM about the 2003 Opel Corsa

Engine light on and Battery light on, I was told to replace alternator but after
doing it that problem still persists. As I drive my car (drives very well) but is I
speed up or drive it for a few minutes battery lights come on. Then I was told I
need a new ECU that mine has a broken pin and can not be fixed! So If I sent
it to be rebuilt could it work?

13,485

Without checking who would know if the ECU is not functioning these units are so basic to check out... Did you scan the vehicle for DTC codes before trying to service it? What pin number was broken?

13,485

answered 9 hours ago CAN-BUS system error one of the modules isn't communicating, and low fuel pressure.

My daughters one did this. My dad's a mechanic and was stuck. A friend of dad's who works in our Vauxhall dealer ship. Said common problem on Corsa and told my dad to make an additional cable to the battery and I'm sure to the starter motor. I know it sounds odd. But car was juddering before struggling as if something blocked but this cable solved all the probs. We bought him a pint in the pub....

Sorry and was refusing to start. Radio going on and off. Been fine since.