Hi! I have a 2001 model Corsa Sedan I drove to town but when I try to come back it wont start, the mechanic change the petrol pump but still; it dosn't start. Please help

Asked by Aug 19, 2015 at 08:00 AM about the 2001 Opel Corsa

Need advise on what to do next

235

If u have driven the car then the fuel pump shouldn't be the problem. Its not starting means either the ignition coils kaput or the alternator aint generating electricity or the battery is dead. Check all this as well as the spark plugs. Get them cleaned. Also get the body throttle and iac valves cleaned.

235

If u have driven the car then the fuel pump shouldn't be the problem. Its not starting means either the ignition coils kaput or the alternator aint generating electricity or the battery is dead. Check all this as well as the spark plugs. Get them cleaned. Also get the body throttle and iac valves cleaned. And also check Whether there is gas in the tank.