corsa b 1.6i exhaust manifold get red hot in a few seconds ,exhaust is not blocked , timing good , petrol pressure 2.5bar, no fault codes, new coil pack,

10

Asked by Sep 04, 2013 at 12:16 PM about the 2001 Opel Corsa

263,975

Red hot exhaust or glowing red is the sign of unburnt fuel getting into the exhaust/cats.

20

check your battery terminals and earths found that problem on my friends corsa it sound crazy but its true

My baki did it yeaterday ...my centre wire broke off ...by the plug that goes into the mapsensor

Hi guys. I have a Opel GSI C 2006. My branch turns red when continuously reving it up. The car doesn't climb 1000 revs and if it does you must keep the accelerator all the way up. Everything was checked as above. Even exhaust. What could it be? The earths?