i have a corsa 1.4i it starts and suddenly goes off my mechanic told me to buy a new coil but then still it does not start. ive changed the petrol pump still it does not start can anyone help please

Asked by Jul 15, 2016 at 06:12 PM about the 1999 Opel Corsa

my mechanic thinks that the key need to be programmed but i called tommy
martin they have the that machinery to programm the key any more please
help

26,595

Are you saying you do not have the original master key? If not and you are using the Valet key then yes, you are likely setting off the anti-theft. Usually there is an anti-theft light blinking when it's been activated.

Unless if a security ligt shows up(a car and a spnner blinking)but if it starts the goes off,its not key programming.a car that needs key programing does not start it just cranks.