We have done the engine over on the Corsa but the car still dont want to start Please help!

10

Asked by Jun 05, 2015 at 07:15 AM about the 1999 Opel Corsa

We have a Opel corsa 99 model. We have bought new camshaft and the crank and cam
pullies the cam belt is replace and the plugs the fuel pump is replaced as well. new oil
filter and oil. the sensors on the throttle is replaced as well and the car is still don't want
to start please help

33,625

Are you getting the engine to turn over, or do you just turn the key and nothing happens?

Best Answer
10

The engine turns over

10

We have skim the head and pressure tested the head as well.

33,625

Okay, it's either a spark or fuel issue. Have you checked for spark while cranking over the engine yet? Have you tested you injectors to see if they are pumping? Spray some starting fluid into the throttle body and crank it over. See if it will run for a couple of seconds. Also try unplugging your MAF and see if it will crank over and start for a couple of seconds if you can determine if it's actually pumping fuel.

recheck timing i also did cam belt on my one but when i tighten the crank nut it jumped did not want to start due to nock sensor not lining correct after i figured it out it started first time