My corsa bakkie looses power and then die while i'm busy driving.

Asked by Nov 10, 2014 at 07:31 AM about the 1999 Opel Corsa

My corsa bakkie looses power and then die while i'm busy driving, or at stops, then
when i switch it off and on it starts again but do the same time and again. It seems
that it get much worse when the car is hot. The bakkie has already been service,
throtle body has been clean, new petrol filter, new petrol relay, but still the problem
exist. Can it be the crank sensor or a dirty fuel tank? The petrol that came out of the
old petrol filter was very dirty.

I have the same problem like yours. Eish someone can answer it.

The problem was the petrol pump, i had to replace the old one with a new one.