hi i want some help we took my battery out so when we put it back the car start but don't rev up i install a new petrol pump,injectors,pick up sensor plug wires computer box and key still the same

60

Asked by Mar 29, 2013 at 02:10 PM about the 1999 Opel Corsa

mone vd merwe

55

so....what;s your question?

90,065

So it does not rev up in gear?

60

i took my battey out so when i put it back the car start but dont want to rev up so far i replace the feulpump,injectors,pick up sensor,,computerbox and key,plug wires

50

I wish I had an answer. I have exactly the same problem. If anyone can help. The revs goes up to about 2000 and no more. If you look at the manifold - it gets real hot - a red colour in the dark. It start easy and the idling is no problem - but won't rev up?I thought the exhaust was blocked - took it of - no change. Changed the fuel filter. Still the same. Please help.

305

your mapping on the computerbox is wrong, its in a so called "safe mode" or protection mode, if you installed the computer box yourself you should unplug it and leave for 3 min then plug it back in and turn the ignition on but dont start it, let it run through its inspection that it displays on the dash and then start it. hope it works for you guys coz it worked for me.

10

Does the mapping go wrong because of a faulty part?