Good morning my opel corsa 1.3 1998 model refuses to start first time if it starts it doesn't rev up when driving you constantly need to pump the petrol to get some life out of it and it is not idelin

Asked by Jun 16, 2014 at 04:21 AM about the 1998 Opel Corsa

20,965

Your poor Opel is getting to be an old car- does it have a carb or is it fuel injected- you can start with maintenance such as replacing filters, fluids, etc. according to the mileage on your car- in general, you will have to start setting aside funds to fix your old baby up-

235

Start with decarborizing the engine, changing fluids, air filter servicing, battery terminal, and clean your ecu