opel corsa gsi

Asked by Jul 18, 2013 at 08:58 AM about the 1998 Opel Corsa

hi

I have a opel gsi 1998 and it all of a sudden started misfiring i replaced the spark plugs and still had the same problem then i took it for a compression test but they say i have a perfect engine, when i got home i put in fuel injector and it drove better with still misfire and has low energy when i have to drive up steep. Please advise

40

you may need to replace your coilpack remove all the bogiecords(spark plug cables) then put them on the body of the car make sure they dont come in contact with your body then start your car,if one of the cords doesnt spark it means u have 2 replace your coilpack.

Hey theko the guys at the workshop where i did the compression test checked it and it was fine they said i should check if the pooly didnt maybe shift but thats also fine.