Hi there. I need some help please! I have a Corsa lite 1996 1.3. The front and rear main lights doesn't work and I can't find the problem. Fuses and globes are fine,as well as indicaters on the side.

Asked by Nov 21, 2015 at 05:41 AM about the 1996 Opel Corsa

37,965

It may have something to do with the head light switch gone bad. Do the lights come on automatically, or can you turn them on or off manually?

Turn them on manually. Same switch for both sides, but just driver side front and back not working.

83,665

Get a meter turn the power on to the lights go from the power sude to ground and see if you get 12 volts. If you do then you might have a bad ground...

37,965

And you say the bulbs are good? Have you tried moving the bulbs in the sockets with the light switch on? Sometimes it is just to make the connection by doing this. Otherwise I suspect a bad ground wire by the light assemblies that may be broke, or in need of cleaning.