What is best

Asked by Dec 24, 2008 at 08:40 AM about the 2007 Seat Altea

What would be best to tune an Seat Altea TFSI FR from 2007.. how would i get the best reach out of the fuel and the best power at the same time.

5

I as a general rule see older people driving this car but i think thats ok because i love driving fast and have surprised quite a few drivers expectig me to be doing 30mph,even though the speedo is on average 10% out i have still had 143mph showing,the 2.0tdi engine is a blast,going to get it chipped next,cool

5

I know a lot of companys are offer chips to change the management system but superchips offer a lot of power but not too much! it will still be reliable,the car would be insane i love it,putting all that power down through the front wheels though especially in the wet! I had a crash in mine the other day,i think its a right off,did not wear my seat belt,badly hurt BUT the car is so safe i could still open the doors,what a safe car,fair play!

5

Jsut looked on the superchips website and you would gain 41bhp and 54nm of torque for £435,i suppose you would have to mess around with the injectors and turbo charger to gain any more,would it be worth it?