What type of person would drive a vehicle like this?

45

Asked by Apr 30, 2008 at 08:26 AM about the 2004 Seat Altea

A car is not just a car it has been designed to fulfill a human need, So what kind human would drive a car like this? a Grandad, Mother, Pimp, Student, Sales person, Boy/ Girl racer, Redneck. This is just for fun So what do you think?

40,315

Europeans, I guess. I'll never understand them. :)

45

Try to be more specific, Europeans are such a diverse bunch.

45

What does this car say about its owner?

25

I actually think it is for most people. Grandad would find it comfortable. Mother would like the space. Pimp would like the engine, and the fact it looks great with big alloys ;-), Student would like the good economy, sales person the DSG version in cities, Boy racer the pull and the handling, redneck would like the large boot to carry his dead possums and hooch ;-) Me, I'm a father, so the space is great for the children, I'm still a boy racer, so the pull from the 2.0TDi is welcome, and I drive for work in citys so the DSG gearbox is fantastic, as is the economy. For me it is the best combination of driving fun, practicality, and cost. I also love the way it looks (I know that is a matter of taste).

Seats might be perfect cars for many people. The range of thir offer covers a lot of needs. I like the new seat exeo. Tell me who is this one for so I could find out who I am. :) http://www.cbg.ie/NewCars/Articles.aspx?articleid=763#

45

According to the company, "the new name stems from the Latin word 'Exire', meaning "to go beyond" Everything and everyone expires eventually, in my opinion this car has no future and is not the one for you.

That's really so cool. [url=http://www.hidonlinestore.com/]Fog Light[/url]