draining water out of 1989 chevy beretta

Asked by Dec 02, 2013 at 03:54 PM about the 1989 Chevrolet Beretta

How can I drain the water out of a 1989 Chevy Beretta car with the v6 motor? Please help?

247,055

Where is the water? Are you talking about the radiator/coolant or water that leaked into the car?

Best Answer

It is in the car I flushed it in the summer and was going to do it again and am disabled had a 4 level neck fusuion in summer forgot all about it! I feel so stupid!! But now the serpentine belt is broke. We are looking at o degree weather where i am at. So got to get the water out of engine and anti freeze in? Any help of where to drain it at would help? Thank you so much!!

455

Pull off one side of the lower radiator hose.

There is a drain on the bottom corner of the radiator. It is a little hard to get to, but it will drain the radiator. Also, you can take off the lower radiator hose. Good luck!