Where is the MAP sensor on a 88 Beretta 2.0 ltr engine.

5

Asked by Oct 10, 2014 at 08:36 PM about the 1988 Chevrolet Beretta

MAP sensor R&R for a 1988 Chev Beretta 2 ltr engine.

5

The MAP sensor on a '88 Chev Beretta 2 liter engine is located on the firewall directly behind the throttle body. The MAP sensor on the firewall will be joined to the throttle body fuel injector with a braided vacuum hose. To access the MAP sensor one must first remove the large two piece plastic covering located at the top of the firewall. Turning the large knob counter clockwise will loosen the firewall cover for removal and MAP sensor access.