Ford Maverick

35

Asked by Jul 05, 2008 at 10:20 AM about the 1973 Ford Maverick

Is there any pictures out there of a Ford w/yellow Body and a black hard top. I miss my Maverick. Could mine have been a '73, 74?

65

i know in my town, there is a yellow '74, but it doesnt have a black top..i have a '75 Grabber...Grabber red with black stripe package...cant find another like it...pretty rare apparently...was bought new off the truck

35

yeah, the man that bought mine....was the gas station attendant who was doing some work on it, and I was going to pay him with my income tax...only I never came back. I didn't intendend it that way, I just got hooked up in some "deals" with my friends and spent the money on other things, and forgot about my car....when I did come back for my car the man said, "where you been?" I have put ads in the paper looking for you, finally I just took possesion of the car....that was ok, I got tired of transporting people around just for gas money anyway.....I now name that car my Big Bird....;-)

45

72 mav have a small front bumper and back 73 has a mid sized front bumper and a small back bumper 74 and up have a large front bumper and back bumper as far as the paint it could have been aftermarket