alarm sounds , front and rear lights continuosly blinking due to remote function abnormal.

Asked by Oct 28, 2012 at 10:13 AM about the 2007 Toyota Wish

How to stop the siren horn and the blinking light ?
where to locate the fuse box .?
using what method to overcome this problems ?

To turn off the alarm, there are a few ways. One of the easiest, if pushing 'unlock' on your fob does not do it, start the car with the key. That should do it, You might have the fob unintentionally sending the panic signal, or the panic button gets pushed while in your pocket. That has happened to me. Give me a minute and I will find the fuse box for you. BRB

http://www.toyota.com/owners/web/pages/resources/owners-manuals? siteid=semK1684_p86404675..............The 'Wish" is not even listed in the list of toyotas It is not sold in the US, you can paste that and see what you come up with, sorry i couldn't find it